Friday, June 26, 2009

June 2009

So my green roof made it through the winter.Everything has come back strong . I also ordered and planted another 80 sedum plugs from mountain crest gardens. I also added some stepping stones so I can do some weeding, crab grass has been starting to grow. It has rained almost every day in June so drying out has been irrelevant. I am worried about the chicks and hens some of them died in the fall from too much water. But so far so good. Above are more pictures from june 2009

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rodney Orton said...

Very good. I think you're making a big progress on your green roof project. The plants look charming as they start to bloom. Just give them enough water and love and I think they'll grow up pretty fast. Good luck on your project!

June 2, 2011 at 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home